Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Forever and Always Gratitude Card–DCWV

Good afternoon people! I am here with you today to share a new project for the recent releases by DCWV.  This stack is just GORGEOUS!

 

It’s called “The Forever and Always Stack” and it is made up of black and white, a bit of dark grey and holographic silver (this treatment is SO cool!)  I love that it has a modern spin with chevron patterns and bold, clean lines.  Take a look at this card I made using F&A.

 

Elegant Gratitude2

I fussy cut some of the flowers from one piece of cardstock and layered them over the swirl cardstock.  Then I used a Hampton Art stamp (clock) and embossed it on some grey DCWV cardstock.  I die cut the stamp and the polka-dot with spellbinders, and layered them with dimensional adhesive.  I die cut a piece of grey cardstock with the spellbinders fancy labels, stamped and heat embossed the word “Gratitude” from a Hampton Art Studio G cling set.  It is popped up with dimensional adhesive.  I tied a bow with my crafter’s companion and adhered it under the sentiment.  Lastly, I rounded the upper right and lower left corners.  Finished!!

Here is a second view of the dimension:

Elegant Gratitude

------------------------------------------------------

Supplies

DCWV:

The Forever and Always Stack

The Cardstock Stack (Neutrals)

Hampton Art:

Wood-mounted Clock (7gypsies)

Gratitude (Studio G)

Embossing Powder (White)

Tools:

Spellbinders’ Grand Calibur

Spellbinders’ Small Labels and Fancy Tags

Ultimate Crafter’s Companion

Other:

Ribbon: Michaels’

Adhesive: Fiskars’ Mega Runner

-------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

And keep it royal people!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is fantastic. I love the elegance, I love the colours, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right - this stack is gorgeous! the colors - mmm mmm mmm! i love what you did with it. and it's nice to see your Hampton Art love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I am however confused that the card looks more sage green than grey....Is it just the pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! To answer your question: it could be an combination of monitor differences as well as the adjustments I made to allow you to see the subtle pattern in the background piece. I assure you it is grey in person. : ) Thanks for your comment, I so appreciate you taking the time!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!