Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day Blog Hop (With Saturated Canary!)

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!

Good morning all, I hope you’re having a wonderful world card making day! I have a card to share with you and a few links to the big blog hop that we at Party Time Tuesdays are participating in today!

First, my card:

WCDCananry

I used “Whispy” from Saturated Canary.  I colored her with copics and I used the Pink Paislee collection “Vintage Vogue” to make my gatefold card.  Here is another view:

WCDCananry2

Want to see more inspiration and go on a MASSIVE blog hop in honor of WCMD?  Well start here:

 

7258533180_0f9fa974b4_m

 

After that, if you’re interested in seeing some more Saturated canary inspiration, go to the Party Time Tuesdays blog! Then go get some SC for yourself! Here:

 

Saturated Canary

 

Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be making cards today, but I’ll be back tomorrow with a DCWV project!

Today it is REALLY good to be a card-making queen!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your fun card! It turned out fabulous! Thank for always making the most adorable cards for PTT!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!