Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Mind’s Eye Sketch Challenge

I have been a bit obsessed with My Mind’s Eye products lately. Their products have just been speaking to me lately and…well I have to listen, now don’t I?

So, this month’s MME sketch was the perfect thing play into my obsession. (Not to mention that I just got a HUGE MME stack all full of the original Lost & Found papers and I was salivating just waiting to use it on something!)

Here is the sketch:

MME Sketch

I really do like this sketch but when I chose pictures they were vertical instead of horizontal so I just adjusted it a bit and rotated the photos but not the layout so I could keep things pretty much the same.

I don’t really ever put banners on things but it seemed like just the thing that I needed for this. I’m also pretty happy with my rolled roses, which I just cut freehand, and they turned out exactly how I wanted them! : )

SoMuchJoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MME Product: Lost & Found (papers) Love, Lovely, Happy Birthday | Stella & Rose (papers) Hazel; (title) Mabel>Joy (button) Mabel>Play

Tools: Marvy Punch Bubble Scallop | We R Memory Keepers Distressing Heart Attack | Tattered Angels (Glimmer Mist) Forest Green (to change the color of the title )

Other: Doily, Green Cardstock, Buttons Galore Buttons

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

My Mind’s Eye February Sketch

Rubber Redneck Roundup:colorchallenge

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today!

Keep it royal queenies!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! I too love My Minds Eye stuff a lot. lol yay on the roses and banner great job :)
    Thanks for playing along with the Color Round Up #63.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!