Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shout Outs!

Hello! Happy Wednesday. : )

It is time for this week’s shout outs.  As some of you know, I’ve decided to pick out a few comments (some with questions) and recognize them with a little link-back to their blogs!

Kellie Winnell: (Aussie Blogger and owner of TPS!) Thanks for the comment! I love your blog (and Tickled Pink Stamps!)

1CardCreator: Thanks so much! Hope to see you at Make it Monday again!! (She has a very pretty Spellbinder’s card over on her blog!)

Dana (CanadianScraps43): I was so pleased with the layering on that layout! Thanks for dropping by! (Scroll down on Dana’s blog and look at the birds on a wire card – it’s so cool!)

Brenda: Thanks for stopping by! You said you’re new to scrapbooking but I think your first pages are awesome! (She also makes really awesome cards!)

Mynnette: I’m glad I’m not the only one who is in the dark with the glimmer mist! Thanks for your comment! (She has some really nice digital work on her blog!)

Have a great day! And Thanks again to all my commenters and followers.

Keep it royal people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!