Monday, February 27, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #25–Sketch

Happy Monday morning! It is time again for another Digital Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps!

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

The Challenge:

I will say that I changed the sketch quite a bit.  I flipped it and made the squares into circles.  I I just thought it fit my image better as circles.  But, hey, you can still see the integrity of the sketch and that is really what it’s all about, right?

Inspiration:

Bdkite

I have not been as happy as I usually am with my coloring lately so I did this one really carefully and I’m much more pleased with the outcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamp: PMS Lea | Copics | DSP: Basic Grey Indie Bloom | Fiskars Shape Express (used with the circle template) | Zig pen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Paper Sundaes: Circles

That Craft Place: Anything Goes

Crafty Ann's: Bold and Bright

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for popping by today!!! I’m so appreciative of any comments! Have fun with the challenge!

And remember: it’s so GOOD to be queen!