Monday, February 20, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #24–Word Art

Happy Monday morning! It is time again for another Digital Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps!

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

The Challenge:

Here is my inspiration:

ReasonEnough

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamp: PMS Because You are My Friend | Spellbinders: Labels Ten | Embossing Folder: Sizzix | Punch: Martha Stewart | Ink: Distress Ink; Brilliance | Ribbon and Lace: Stash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Less is More: Punches or Die Cuts

Craft Us Crazy: Use your Favorite embellishment/color (I love ribbon and I used some lush velvet ribbon here!)

DRS Designs:  Words Only

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by! I’m so thankful for the comments I’ve been receiving lately.  : )

Keep it Royal people!