Monday, February 13, 2012

Shout Outs #2

Hello!  Just wanted to say hey to a few special commenters from this last week!

Aimee Kidd: Thanks! I thought that SP & Co. Bunny was pretty cute myself. : )

Eloise: I thought the crazy colored grass would be strange too, but after the stamp was on there – I couldn’t imagine it any other way!

Pat Garvin: Thanks for stopping by!! I had lots of fun making my green card and the brads were a last-minute addition!

Patchi: Thanks for commenting so faithfully on all or our SP & Co. projects.  You are an awesome fellow DT member!

So, those are my shout outs for last week! Please, if you stop by, go ahead and leave me a little comment and maybe you’ll be the next on my list of shout-outs! Free publicity for your blog, right? (I also LOVE new followers, so if you followed me I would obviously LOVE you!!)

Thanks peeps!

And remember – it is GOOD to be queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!