Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Groovy Card!

I’m sharing a card I made that has an image on it that I already had all colored up.  I love this far-out little lady from Tickled Pink Stamps and I’m excited to share my creation with you today!

GroovyDay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: 60s willow (Tickled Pink Stamps) | Patterned Paper: K & Company| Cardstock: (Orange, Yellow) Die Cuts with a View | Accents: (Gems) The Paper Studio | Coloring Medium: (hair, clothes, rainbow sentiment) Copic Markers | Tools: (Flower Punch) EK Success, (Circle Punch) Marvy, (Scallop die) Lifestyle Crafts | Other: (ribbon)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Just Some Lines: Spring Cleaning (My Cardstock, Patterned paper and ribbon is all over 6 months old)

Allsorts: Say it With Flowers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!

And remember…it’s GOOD to be queen!

2 comments:

  1. lovely colors and details...thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colours and a real funky make.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!