Monday, March 26, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #29–One for the Boys

Happy Monday! It is time again for another Digital Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps!

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

The Challenge:

I need to do a tutorial for how I sometimes make templates.  I’m kind of a weirdo because occasionally I don’t want any help from machines or computers.  I just sit down with a black piece of paper, cut shapes and tape them together until they make a template.

I will have to take a photo of the template I made for this week’s card. It is a hot mess, but it did the job. : )

SomeoneSpecial

It is a tri-fold, and my PMS stamp is inside:

SomeoneSpecial2

I was so pleased that the tie hid that part of circle so well!SomeoneSpecial3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: ‘Any Man Can be a Father’ (Paper Makeup Stamps), ‘Best Dad’ (Hampton Art) | Cardstock: Cream (Die Cuts with a View) | Patterned Paper: shirt, tie, vest (Oxford by Basic Grey) | Ink: Blue (Clearsnap) | Accents: button (found item)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Craft Your Days Away: Men/Boys w/ a button

Crafting When We Can: One for the Boys

Do You Stack Up?: Plaid

Sweet Stampin': Anything Goes (included stamping – “Best Dad”)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks SO much for coming by today! I hope you like my little ‘man’ card!

Keep it royal people!