Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Bunny Card - SP & Company!

Hello people! Good morning and happy Sunday! We are here today showcasing some SP & Company stamps! I am in LOVE with the little circles on my card this week! They look very Easter-Eggy and go so well with the Spring Bunny!

I used the Shaving Cream technique to create the paper that I then punched my circles out of! There are more really fine projects using SP & Company stamps over on the SP Stamps Blog!


EasterBunny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: SP&Co Spring Bunny and Easter Bunny Sentiment | Ink: Memnto, Ditto, Ranger Adirondack Inks | Copic Markers | Ribbon: American Crafts |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

2 Sisters: Spring Colors

Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by! Thanks for all the lovely comments lately!

Keep it royal people!

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you used your shaving cream paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! And I love the shaving foam technique - I've done it a few times and it's a blast! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boarder of punched circles -- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love this fun technique!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays!
    I'm so glad you linked up!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!