Friday, March 16, 2012

Party Ensemble for Paper Crafts Connection!

I am so happy to come and share this with you this evening! I’ve been working on this on and off for a few days and I’m so excited that I am finally done and ready for you to see it!!

Over at Paper Crafts Connection there was an entire week of Party Ensembles to go with their awesome new special edition! There is a SA-WEET prize up for grabs, so I decided I would get out some of my crepe paper and get my party on!

I’m sooooo in love with what I ended up with! I wish SO MUCH that I had a better place to photograph it, but I tried to use the most natural light possible and give it a clean (if a little saggy, lol) background. I hope (HOPE!) you like it! May I present:

‘Something Blue’ Bridal Shower Ensemble

PartyEnsemble2

These pretty little dresses (Above) are the invitations. I love Heidi Swapp’s little paper bows and so I made a fair few of them to tie this all together. I also love this crepe paper application (the skirts) which is inspired by all the crepe paper bunnies I’ve been seeing on Pinterest. : )

PartyEnsemble3PartyEnsemble4

I really love this color combo. I made the shiny, blue paper with a white and silver paper and Glimmer Mist (Jack Frost). That silver really gave a great resist and made a paper I LOVE! I also LOVE that ‘Follow your dreams’ sign that I hung from the candle – it’s just a leftover from my invites! I love using the negative image from die cuts!

PartyEnsemble1

Those multi-colored streamers are so EASY to make. They are just crepe paper and thread. My crepe paper flower pennants are a little more sparkly in real life but I still love them (especially because they each have a little doily backer!).

PartyEnsemble

Here is the whole ensemble pictured together! I hope you’ve taken some inspiration from this and, if you have a Party Ensemble that you haven’t shared yet get over to PCC! The deadline is tomorrow!

Thanks so much for stopping by and wish me luck!! I REALLY worked hard on this and I want to win! If you entered, I wish you good luck!

Keep it real people, and keep it royal.

1 comment:

  1. Your ensemble looks awesome! Love the dress invitations! And the bows are sweet! You did great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!