Sunday, March 4, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #26–Clean and Simple

Happy Monday morning! It is time again for another Digital Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps!

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

The Challenge:

I was really inspired by some old and not-oft-used adhesive that I'd recently been thinking about.  I’ve been running out of adhesive lately and I was thinking about using those white, double-sided Scotch photo squares. 

I had them out on my desk and I was having a lot of trouble making something Clean and Simple (I’m not even sure if what I made REALLY qualifies…) so I picked up the squares to start sticking on elements and WHAM – inspiration struck like lightening! Thirty minutes (and lots of patience with the glitter) later I had the following:

UMakeLifeSparkle

I LOVE the look of this.  It looks a little bit like how I imagine pixels would look if they were covered with GLITTER!! lol!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamp: PMS You Make Life Sparkle | Cardstock: Recollections (Kraft, Black) | Glitter: Doodlebug Designs | Adhesive: Scotch Squares, Scotch ATG | Gem: The Paper Studio

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Scrapper's Delight: Bling it Up!

Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle: Use Your Stash (The glitter I used is one of the oldest things I have in my stash)

Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Paper Goes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make something C&S and join in!

Keep it royal people!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our anything goes challenge!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    thank you for participation in Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge"Bling It Up"
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to use the adhesive squares. Love how this turned out and I bet it's even better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, love the simplicity of it, yet so effictive, thanks for joining us at SSDS this week. Kaz DT SSDS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!