Thursday, July 5, 2012

Christmas In July–Comfort and Joy!

Good morning everyone! I hope the Americans had an awesome 4th of July!!! I went to see Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and it ROCKED!! I want to see it again already!

 

 

Yesterday I shared my first (of three) projects featuring some Hampton Art Christmas stamps.  Today I am sharing my second project, a winter-themed card that is not so Christmas-specific.

I used a Hampton Art “Comfort and Joy” sentiment stamp and white glitter embossing powder, Clearsnap watermark pad and DCWV’s ‘The Glitter Stack’ (8x8) and “The Winter Magic Stack” (12x12")

For full details, other views and directions for making a similar card, head on over to the Hampton Art blog!

CHA-xmasnjuly3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Don’t forget to go to the Hampton Art blog everyday in July so you can participate in the giveaway at the end of the month!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

And remember, it is so GOOD to be queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!