Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays #78–Christmas in July

Are you ready to party!? Well, then you have come to the right place because it’s time again for another Party Time Tuesday!

The Challenge:

Christmas in July!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sponsors:

Digi Garden

Viva Décor

Martha Pineda

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inspiration:

WinterHello

I used a snowflake punch and made a mask to used with my blue Viva Décor embossing crème – it worked SO awesome!

I colored my Digi Garden snowman with Copic Markers and added the “hello” and the bird from a stamp set by Hampton Art.

I finished with some beautiful peach ribbon from “Created by Martha”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your week is already fabulous!

Keep it royal people!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments- I love them!