Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Party Time Tuesday #76–Punches

Are you ready to party!? Well, then you have come to the right place because it’s time again for another Party Time Tuesday!

The Challenge:

Punches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sponsors:

The Paper Shelter

Digi Garden

Viva Décor

Martha Pineda

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my inspiration project for this week:

SpaceHello

I used some Viva Décor Embossing Crème and a small star punch to make my background.  I used the negative of the punched stars to create a mask for my embossing crème. Then I heat set the embossing creme .

I used twine from Created by Martha with my Sew Easy to create the border.  And I punched the conversation bubble with a Fiskars’ punch.

I think it turned out so cute with my image from The Paper Shelter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes

Make It Monday: Anything Goes

That Craft Place: Anything Goes

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Keep it royal people!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute hunnie..love all the stars and stiching...and such a cute image...
    Thanks for joining us this week at Make it Monday...
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this space-girl card turned out Britt - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work and stunning image
    Thank you for joining us at
    That Craft Place
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!