Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays #79–Anything Goes!

Are you ready to party!? Well, then you have come to the right place because it’s time again for another Party Time Tuesday!

The Challenge:

Christmas in July!!


The Sponsors:

Crafty Sentiments

Digi Garden

Viva D├ęcor

Martha Pineda


The Inspiration:



I used a little tag shaped cardbase and some MME paper to set of my Digi Garden Image.  The flowers are by Martha Pineda at Created by Martha!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


Keep it royal people!


  1. looks great, britt! love the colors you chose. and i'm in love with those little roses from martha! so super cute!

  2. Too cute and a great idea. Love those colors.

  3. Cute! Love the little girl image. I am now a follower. Found you over at sb.com. I have a new blog over at www.kristinscraftcorner.blogspot.com hope you will come check it out.


Thanks for your comments- I love them!