Monday, July 9, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #42–Monochromatic

Hello there and good morning!! 

Happy to see you this fine Monday for another Paper Makeup Stamps' Digital Makeover Challenge!

The Rules are simple: Make a project that uses a digital image and stick with the challenge theme.  The prize is three PMS images of your choice (FIVE if your winning project has a PMS digi on it)!!

 

The Challenge:

We had a guest designer this week! Her name is Sarah and you should go leave her some love over on her blog.

Some Inspiration:

Mono

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went a LITTLE crazy with the glitter glue on this one.  My aunt Pearl used to say, “when you want to do 5 more things (to a project) you should stop.” 

Aunt Pearl, was often right about these things.  This time proves no different.

But, I think you have to make things you aren’t really happy with sometimes.  It shakes up your mojo.  And, I still think this would put a smile on someone’s face to receive it near the holidays. : )

PMS stamps: Color it Winter set (the stocking was colored in PSE)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by to see me today!

Keep it royal people!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas card. Love how you added the bow to the stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is never too much glitter on card. Specially on Christmas card :) The little bow is so cute.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments about Aunt Pearl made me smile and I totally understand, haha. I still like all the sparkle your glitter glue adds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the glitter!!! I'm so ready for Xmas and cooler weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!