Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hampton Art–Distressed Holiday Photo Frame!

Hello! I’m so excited to share today’s Hampton Art project with you! It was something I really loved when it was all done. I hope you like it too!!

CHA-xmasnjuly8

I constructed this out of a big chipboard frame, a piece of Canvas Corp cork paper and a premade, raw photo frame that I got a Michaels.

I distressed it with Clearsnap chalk ink and added two stamped tags to the center:  Do Not Open Banner PS0511A, Santa Postage PS0486A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more photos and full instructions head on over to the Hampton Art blog and take a look!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for visiting today! Have an awesome week!

Keep it royal people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!