Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Page to Share!

I am trying very hard to keep up with my vow to share more pages and not just cards.  So, today I have another page to share of my favorite subject: My nephew Gavin.

I am very proud of the embellishments on this page because I rendered them for cutting myself.  I used coloring pages of Superman in MTC.

Superman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cardstock: Recollections ; DCWV

Stickers: The Paper Studio

Other: Dollar Bin Paper (Target) ; Smooch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Crafts 4 Eternity: Anything But a Card

The Poodles Parlour: Red, White, and Blue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a very exciting new toy to show you and I can’t wait until it is finished! I’m going to post it the minute I can!  Until then:

It is GOOD to be queen!

2 comments:

  1. Thats just amazing, how cute is he. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable hun...and what a cutie....!

    thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour...and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!