Friday, August 26, 2011

C&S (Trying to Show Some Restraint!)

One more post for tonight.

I am very excited to be participating in the first challenge over at Young Crafters Unite! I know that the challenge is open to everyone (as it should be) no matter your true age, but I am excited that the name alone might draw some other crafty young adults like me. I do feel a little bit alone at times. I love ALL of my friends and followers but I do hope to get to know some other paper crafters that I have more lifestyle in common with.

The ladies over at YCU seem very partial to that Clean and Simple look so I REALLY tried to show some design discretion with this one.


Here it is:

WishBig

This one is also the first in a series of cards I am making in order to challenge myself. I have SO many stamps I’ve never even opened and I am challenging myself to use them ALL! I used a Studio G rubber sentiment and a Studio G ‘with gems’ acrylic set.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: Studio G | Coloring: Copics | DCWV: Cardbase | Gems: Studio G

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Flutterby Wednesday: Open Challenge

Hooked on Crafts: Things with Wings

Young Crafters Unite: Color a Stamped Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking (any comments are LOVED!).

Keep it royal queenies!

5 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! So clever how you split the sentiment =) Thank you so much for joining our first Young Crafters Unite challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice composition, I like how it flows from the top left to the bottom right. Thanks for sharing and playing with us at YCU! Good luck on using ALL your stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. thank you for joining us at Hooked on craft.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give it up for the young crafters! :-) This card is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with our first challenge at Young Crafters Unite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done with the copics here - they look almost like watercolor! So pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at the first Young Crafters Unite challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!