Friday, August 12, 2011

My Love Affair with Authentique (and Yellow!)

I have recently become obsessed with a new paper line called Authentique.  Their paper is LUSH and their designs are modern, a little grunge-y and SO versatile.

I have also had a recent love for everything yellow – which plays into my Authentique obsession in the form of their line called BLISSFUL.

Take a look:

ClowningwCassie

I mixed their grey, yellow, and black motif with a yellow grip paper from one of my favorite other paper companies: Basic Grey (Origins).  They match PERFECTLY!

Also used: Thickers, pearl push pins, Martha Stewart punch around the page, The Paper Studio gems, and dollar bin flowers.

Want more?  Of course you do!:

Blissful

On this one I used some plain Wassau grey cardstock and some more BG (Origins) grid paper(black) to offset the beautiful papers and title from Authentique (Blissful).  My Martha Stewart Score board and edge punch got a little play one this one as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got to get ready for work!  Later queenies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!