Thursday, August 18, 2011

Something “Fairy” SCARY!

Good morning people.  I am hopping on this morning to show you a card that I made for the Tickled Pink Challenge blog!

I’m in LOVE with this image.  I’m  a sucker for fairies as it is and when you put that together with my love of TPS stamps…well there is little that could go wrong really.

I decided that she is very small and she takes refuge under a scary, curvy black rose from all the SPOOKS on Halloween! I used the Curvy tree from Tiddly Inks as the stem.  I love mixing stamp companies and these two are really up at the top of my FAVES list.

I have been hoarding these big roses, not knowing what to use them on because they are FOAM.  That’s right, they are made of an off-white foam – I thought they took the ink and Stickles beautifully!

Without further ado:

FairyScary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: Tickled Pink Stamps (Lil Allsorts, “Fairy Kira”); Raindrop Echo Design (Tag); Tiddly Inks: (“Twisted Tree”); Sentiment created by me :) | Coloring: Copics | Bling: Prima ‘Say it in Crystals” | Flowers: Prima (small); Michael’s floral (large roses) | Paper: Recollections

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Stamp Insanity: Anything goes

Tickled Pink Challenges: Anything goes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking! (I love comments!)

Remember, it’s GOOD to be queen!

4 comments:

  1. great card! love that flower! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, love your flowers and your sentiment is superb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh how spooky is that rose tree. Great design. Fairy Kira has never looked better! Thanks so much for joining in our anything goes challenge at the TPSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love the twisted tree rose that Kira has taken shelter under! Fabulous, lush details! Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for Anything Goes! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!