Thursday, August 18, 2011

Something “Fairy” SCARY!

Good morning people.  I am hopping on this morning to show you a card that I made for the Tickled Pink Challenge blog!

I’m in LOVE with this image.  I’m  a sucker for fairies as it is and when you put that together with my love of TPS stamps…well there is little that could go wrong really.

I decided that she is very small and she takes refuge under a scary, curvy black rose from all the SPOOKS on Halloween! I used the Curvy tree from Tiddly Inks as the stem.  I love mixing stamp companies and these two are really up at the top of my FAVES list.

I have been hoarding these big roses, not knowing what to use them on because they are FOAM.  That’s right, they are made of an off-white foam – I thought they took the ink and Stickles beautifully!

Without further ado:

FairyScary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: Tickled Pink Stamps (Lil Allsorts, “Fairy Kira”); Raindrop Echo Design (Tag); Tiddly Inks: (“Twisted Tree”); Sentiment created by me :) | Coloring: Copics | Bling: Prima ‘Say it in Crystals” | Flowers: Prima (small); Michael’s floral (large roses) | Paper: Recollections

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Stamp Insanity: Anything goes

Tickled Pink Challenges: Anything goes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking! (I love comments!)

Remember, it’s GOOD to be queen!