Saturday, August 27, 2011

SPCC Entry – Using Basic Grey!

This is the last SPCC challenge before the end of the DT call.  Here is the challenge:

I immediately thought of my favorite Basic Grey line: Origins. I wanted to do a quilt look so I cut up the FRONT of the origins packaging and used the little square samples to make my quilted  circle. It worked perfect!

Here she is:

GratitudeAction

This is also the second card in my personal challenge to use ALL of my stamps.  I used “Gratitude is an Action Word” from Inkadinkado’s Thankful for Everything.  I also used Heidi Grace “Thank You w/heart”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sketch:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamp: Some Odd Girl: Dancin Kaylee | DSP: Basic Grey: Origins | Zig: fine liner |Stickles | Cardstock: Recollections | Embossing folder: Sizzix (Basic Grey) | Stash: flowers, ribbon, pins, doily | Coloring: Copic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge: Color Combo

Deconstructed Sketches: Sketch

Some Odd Girl: Paper Piecing: I pieced her shirt and her shoes (one with BG card and one with solid)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking!

It is good to be queen!