Friday, August 19, 2011

Inspired by Inchies

The challenge over at Tiddly Inks this week is inspired by Inchie Arts (mini cards).

I am, admittedly, not great at making very SMALL things.  I intended for this to be smaller than it ended up being, but it is smaller than a standard A2 size. AND I went to the Inchie Arts blog and was inspired by their idea to use four squares stamped with the same image.

Tip: To add interest to the little squares and save time: digitally draw a square frame around the cropped sections and space them evenly before you print, then you won’t have to cut each one and mat it separately. Just color and cut neatly around the all four and your grouping is all ready to go.

I am not usually the clean and simple type of cardmaker, but this one just wanted to be that way, so what am I to do?

Someones World

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: Tiddly Inks (Poppy); Raindrop Echo Designs (Sentiment) | Copics | Cardstock: DCWV (Mod Stack); Recollections (white) | Dollar Tree: Ribbon, Flowers | Pearl Pins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered In:

Tiddly Inks Challenge: Inspired by Inchie Arts

Top Tip Tuesday: Center Step Card (I made a very small version)

 

Well, that is all for now. Although…I think it’s about to time to do my first blog candy, don’t you think?  You will just have to wait and see!

Later queenies!